Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Welcome to And the Lord Said

I started this blog as a way to get the truth about what God had said out. Many people read and quote the Bible but very little that I have heard are God's own words. I was raised with the Bible, but realized how much I didn't know when my husband started asking questions. He was not raised with any religious or Bible knowledge at all. The questions he was asking where simple, however, I was totally unsure if the answers that I was giving where from the Bible or from the church's doctorines. This has sent me back to the Bible for the answers from God Himself.

I will be taking the stand that the Bible is the truth and a God inspired book. I welcome comments and questions as long as it is not about disputing the validity of the Bible as a whole or its origins. I will be starting in Genesis and working my way though the whole Bible. Using only in context the verses where God/The Lord/Jesus speaks directly.

Hopefully, I'll be able to put a new verse on each day for a daily study. Starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment